Yes, it’s true! Lynn Saussy has graciously agreed to give away two brand new Zee Bras… one to each winner of this contest. Please see my previous post for more information about this amazing bra.
How to Enter:
Pick one of the two options below.
- Write an autobiographical essay about the role that bras and lingerie have played in your life over the years.
- Use some form of visual art (comic strip, photo montage, drawing, painting, graphic design… whatever!) to explore and express your feelings about bras, lingerie and body image.
Submit the text of your entry via the contact form below. All fields in the contact form must be filled out, whether you choose option #1 or #2.
If you choose option #2, use the message box to let me know that you plan to submit your entry in an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org in one of the following file formats: JPG, GIF, HTML, PDF, or PNG.
Deadline: December 31, 2011
Judges: Lynn Saussy, Amanda Barnum, Brendan McCabe
a) I will not share the winners’ contact information (including name, phone number, email address, physical mailing address, IP address, online identities/usernames, and any other details which can be construed as private) with any third party, and
b) I will not send mass email updates to the winners from Zee Bra, nor will I subscribe them to any mailing list without their explicit opt-in consent.
- The New Zee Bra! Updated Review Lynn Saussy, the fabulous designer behind the Zee Bra, recently...
- Zee Bra! Review Here it is, finally: my review of the Zee Bra,...
- Lingerie for Petite Zebras The title of this post was my first thought when...
- Call for a free bra! 831-BRA-BLOG I need to see if this number is working properly,...
- 15% Discount + Timpa Bra Giveaway! We’ve been lucky enough to score a fantastic offer from...