I know that many of you who need a size 30A or 30B bra are frustrated with the lack of lingerie available in band sizes under 32. Although this is not a problem I personally have to deal with, I can certainly sympathize.
That’s one of the reasons why I’m thrilled to be writing a review of the “Chloe” bustier and hipster set by Affinitas Intimates: this petite-friendly brand starts at a 30A.
Reason number two: this set is incredibly hot.
Men: if you’re looking for something to get your petite wife or girlfriend for V-Day (or any other occasion), I really do not think you can possibly go wrong with any piece in the Affinitas Chloe collection. Just make sure you know her size, and you’re all set.
There’s even a choice of colors: blue and black, or pink and black. I went with the blue in a size 32A… but honestly, if I’d gotten the pink I might have suddenly developed a taste for pink! That’s the level of gorgeous we are dealing with here.
- It’s the first bustier/corset-style top I’ve ever had that actually fits me the way it fits the model in the pictures. Well… more or less.
- The cups are shaped, but not padded. My breasts love this! They’re not being squeezed together in a silly attempt to create cleavage where I don’t have any.
- This bustier is not a real corset, so I can still breathe while I’m wearing it. (Breathing = good!)
- The semi-sheer hipster provides plenty of coverage, without looking like granny panties. (Granny panties = bad!)
- I can see myself wearing the bustier on an evening out, perhaps under my favorite black leather jacket.
- The top comes with sexy garter straps, which you can attach to a pair of thigh-high stockings… or not. I’m thinking it could look just as good with my favorite jeans, or a black tulip skirt and fishnet tights.
- My boyfriend, who is definitely not the sort of guy you can talk fashion with (he’s color-blind… yes, literally), was immediately drawn to the Chloe set. His exact words: “ooh, that’s hot.” Win.
Want one? Get it here (other items in the Chloe collection are also available): Affinitas Chloe Bustier
- Affinitas Back-to-School Tuition Scholarship Giveaway Who went back to school this semester? You’re probably done...
- Sporadic Deal of the Moment I’m poor but I still love to shower my wife...
- Lingerie for Petite Zebras The title of this post was my first thought when...
- International Women’s Day Feature: Layla L’obatti In celebration of International Women’s Day, I’d like to use...
- Affinitas Intimates Giveaway from Magnifique Our friend Jennifer at Magnifique has generously offered us this...